This page reflects certain efforts to archive some pieces that are still available online.
- Appalachian Adventure – June 2011
- Experiencing the BWCA Wilderness – Aug. 2009
- A British Invasion – May 2007
- Mardi Gras in New Orleans – Feb. 2007
- An African Adventure – Sept. 2006
- Three Strikes and We’re All Out: Florida’s Faulty Constitutional Amendment Targeting Physicians (pdf)
- Staying Safe in Online Auctions (pdf), November 2006
- Notice and Opportunity to Repair in Home Construction Defects (pdf), September 2005
- The Power to Condemn: Cities Enjoy Broadened Eminent Domain (pdf), August 2005
- Changes in Bankruptcy Law (pdf), July 2005
At various times spanning a period of roughly eight months, I assisted Prof. Gerard Magliocca at the Indiana University School of Law in the research of Constitutional False Positives and the Populist Movement, 81 Notre Dame L. Rev. 821 (2006). The research and writing of this article also contributed to a subsequent book, Andrew Jackson and the Constitution: The Rise and Fall of Generational Regimes (Univ. of Kansas Press 2007).